Reiki Level 1 Certification Workshop - February 9 and 10th , 2019 - 10:00AM to 5:00PM
In this Workshop you will learn the traditional hands-on healing modality known as Reiki, its history, how it works and how to use it. Course includes an introduction to the chakras and their relation to the endocrine system, the protocol for self-treatment and the protocol for the treatment of others. During this two day class you will learn the following:
- What is Reiki & How Reiki Works?
- The History of Reiki & the 5 Reiki Principles
- Reiki Attunement & the 21 Day Cleanse
- Discovering the Chakras
- The Endocrine System
- Mental & Emotional Clearance
- Balancing the Chakras
- Reiki Healing Hand Positions – Self & Others
- Golden Light Meditation/Opening Prayer
- Receive Reiki Manual and Level 1 Certification upon completion
During the two days students will be giving and receiving Reiki Healings, giving them the confidence to continue to give themselves, their family and friends Reiki Healings once certified. Reiki students attending this Workshop should wear comfortable clothing
- Bottled water and snacks will be made available.
- We will take a 10 minute mid-morning and mid-afternoon break.
- Lunch break will be for 1 hour from 1.00 to 2.00 pm.
- There are eating establishments available nearby for you to choose from.