Communicate with Confidence - Mar. 2nd Saturday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
People judge you by how you communicate. Learn the secrets to coming across as positive, credible, friendly, and professional … and watch your relationships soar!
The ability to communicate with finesse and diplomacy isn’t a gift that some are born with and the rest of us lack. It’s a skill like any other that can be learned and mastered. In this class you’ll learn the powerful techniques, tools, and strategies that will make the most significant impact on your communication effectiveness.
If you wish to improve your verbal and non-verbal communication styles, then this class is for you. The goal of the class is to enable you to say goodbye to misunderstandings and miscommunication once and for all!
Key Learning outcomes:
· Words and phrases to avoid and new ones to replace them
· Control your body language and gestures to communicate the message you want
· How to appear poised and confident even when you’re not
· Identify your listening techniques and how to adapt or change them
· Express your wants and needs without behaving passively or aggressively
· How to say “no” when it’s required
· Tips for quickly defusing explosive or tense situations
· Develop rapport that help you connect with others immediately
· Mindfulness exercises to cultivate self-awareness and social awareness
Imagine how great it will feel — and how your career and home life will benefit — when you're communication savvy!
Join me on Mar. 2nd Saturday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM