Anxiety Management Workshop - March 9th Saturday 10:00 AM -12:30 PM
Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and anxious regularly or suffer with panic attacks that appear to show up at the most inconvenient times? If the answer is yes to either of these problems, then this is the class for you. Many individuals privately suffer anxiety and panic attacks. I too, struggled with anxiety and panic attacks from a young age until I discovered the techniques that I will teach you in this class.
This class is for:
- Individuals who suffer with anxiety
- Anyone who wishes to help a loved one or friend with their anxiety
- Individuals who will engage in class exercises
What you will learn:
- To identify your thinking patterns that create anxiety
- How to bring awareness to your anxiety before it gets out of control
- Exercises to control anxiety and not allow it to control you
- Anxiety busting techniques to stop panic attacks in their tracks
Master tools and strategies to address your anxiety, anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Be better prepared for future challenges that trigger anxious thoughts with greater confidence and ease.
July 7, 2018. 10:00AM - 12:30PM
51 Clontarf Road,